Thursday 9 September 2010

Galibardy Boutique

Ah some new things for the wishlist!
I discovered a new online jewellery store this week and I love everything that they stock.
Galibardy is full of fun and different items and is also popular with quite a few celebrities. It is also very reasonably priced with items priced between £10-£45
£18
£18
£12
£21
£14
£10
£18
£12
£24
£18
£21
£45
£45

See aren't they all lovely. I really like the stag necklace and the polaroid one! Plus the bird earrings are so cute!.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. These are cute, I love the polaroid and apple! x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is all so amazing! I don't even know which one to comment on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I die of cuteness!!! these charms are adorable!
    I want the camera and the honey bee and russian stacking doll and deer!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! Looove the polaroid necklace, so adorable! Great blog by the way!
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that deer ring, so awesome! i want to own it!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, i love that bee and the babushka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that camera one! So sweet! Im now following you btw :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails