Tuesday 21 September 2010

Hipstamatic fun

Hipstamatic! Yes I have discovered it, and it is fun. Jon has an iphone and got this app and has been playing with it lots. So here are some random shots from an old outfit shoot we did.
H&M Dress
H&M Vest
Peacocks Shoes



H&M Dress
Fashion Union Cardigan
Mustang Shoes (Via TKMaxx)


Fashion Union Cardigan
Dorothy Perkins Dress
NewLook Shoes
This is actual a new outfit. Jon snapped these while we were out taking photos of waterfalls in Gnoll Park.
This jumper was my treat to myself last month. It was only £5 (Originally £25) in the Zara sale. I'm not usually a jumper girl and rarely wear prints like this, but I just fell for this awesome Polar Bear print.
Zara Jumper
Apple Bottom Jeans
Converse Shoes
These 2 aren't hipstamatics obviously.
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Chantele!

    I also feel weird when I wear a T-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. I don't feel like me, hehe. By the way, I've been craving some Converse with the print of the Union Jack ... I think I'll get them before leaving =P.

    Hope you're feeling ok!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great app!! You look great and I love the effects, especailly the 3rd one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE hipstamatic! check out 'toy camera' too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked on the Droid market after seeing these pics, and downloaded a similar app. I'll have to play with it a bit, but maybe I'll post future photos in a new format (sometimes)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails