Saturday 18 September 2010

A sad day

Today is a very sad day! After all my bad back problems I didn't think this week could get any worse. But of course it did. Late last night my little baby bunny got sick, she hadn't eaten all day and was all tired and floppy so I had to rush her to the vets. They took her in and said they would do all they could but sadly at 2am this morning she passed away.
My baby was only 2 and half years old but had had a very happy and fun life. We loved her so so much and are missing her already. She was so special to us, she was our first proper pet together and was my 21st Birthday present off Jon.
So this is just a little post to say goodbye to her and show you all what she was like.
This is how tiny she was when we first had her, but she grew quickly and got her little head tilt when she lost sight in her left eye.
She spent most of her time laid flat out like this, either in her litter box, cage or on the wooden floor which kept her cool in the summer.
She was a very inquisitive little bunny and loved discovering and exploring new places.
She was our little tiny bundle of fluff who loved having her nose rubbed so much, she would stick her head under your foot just so you would rub her little nose. And she loved a good cuddle.
And she loved going for a little walk in the park on her harness. She was a grumpy, stroppy teenager but we loved her so much. And she is going to be missed lots!


Love you Tipsy!
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. aw chick, that's so sad :( but at least you have these lovely pictures!
    i know how you feel, the day i moved in with my boyfriend my cat from back home died. He was born in our house too!
    gotta love pets xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so sorry! At least you know she had such a happy life with the 2 of you & you've got all those memories and beautiful pictures ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your Bunny. She was a cutie for sure~sending you a big, big hug..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy... I am actually in that process right now with our shepherd who is losing mobility and control of his hind end and think it is his time. I have been so sad, he is such a good boy. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm terribly sorry about your rabbit, that's sad news :( At least you had two good years with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty rabbit <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I'm so sorry! She sounds like she was such a fantastic and cute creature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry... I have 2 dogs and whenever they get sick or anything it's the worst feeling ever.. they are seriously like my kids or something.. Keep your head up girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chantele, I'm so sorry! =( I loved all the pets I've had almost as if they were people and I know it's super hard to say goodbye to them. I'm sorry you had to go through this now that you're not feeling well, but at least she didn't have to suffer for along time. It sounds cheesy, but I'm sure she'll be watching you from heaven.

    Cheer up, girl! You have plenty of reasons to smile! =)

    Tight hug!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm so sorry about your bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, i'm so sorry :(
    she's probably chasing other bunnies around in bunny heaven :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails