Monday 20 September 2010

Etsy Finds - Cute Ability Shop

Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for your kind messages over the last few days with everything thats happened. I'm still not up to outfit photos so here is a quick look at one of my new fav shops on Etsy. Cute Ability (even the names great). The woman who runs this shop makes some seriously cute pieces and these are my favourites! Most items range from £5 to £20, so it's all very reasonable. Enjoy. And please check out the shop for loads more items.









Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh i want that teapot & sewing one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! The sewing and birds ones are beautiful xx

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jewellery <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh I love all of these necklaces and want them all!!!!n Etsy is great for finding such creative pieces. Great post

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails