Thursday 30 September 2010

I want - this girls 'leg chamber'

Just a brief post. I really want this 'leg chamber'/'thigh garter'. It is just too cool! Found on The Haute Pursuit and from Chains of Love.

Think it might be a bit of a DIY challenge. If I can work out how it stays up? Any ideas? Logically it it was just clipped around like a bracelet it wouldn't stay up, would it? So maybe an elastic garter? Will give it a go.

Daisymay X

p.s. I promise a london post soon

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. omg that leg thingy soo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so innovative, it's jewelry for your leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, that looks really interesting! I like. :D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhh, london post!!! i'm still organizing my pics too :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had thin legs to be able to wear that! =/

    Yay, London pics, please! =D

    Hug, kinky girl! Haha, just kidding! ;-) I've been addicted to it ever since I starting dating David, hehe. Are there cool independendent lingerie designers over there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's totally cool. I'm kind of curious how it stays up too... Maybe garter clips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bet it's hooked on to a garter belt under the dress in front and back. it has to be - no other way it would stay up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails