Tuesday 20 November 2012

Beauty - Mani of the Week

Seeing as my little Beauty Guest Post from Makeup Pixie went down so well last week I thought I could bring your a few more beauty posts. Today is a quick mani of the week. I wore it for the John Lewis Press Event. I'm not usually a pink person, but I do like a pop of pink on my nails sometimes!
 Here is the base colour I applied - Nails Inc Eccleston Mews #509
 And then I applied a smash glaze effect on top
 Collection 2000 - Nail Smash in White Smash #2
I still really like the cracked effect that was so popular this summer. Although I rather the black version I had from Barry M it dried up within a month, even though it was properly sealed. This white from Collection 2000 on the other hand has been used so many time this summer and is still perfectly fine. Shows that expensive polish is no better than cheap sometimes!

What polish are you into at the moment?


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

9 comments:

  1. niiiiice!!! love your nails!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink and white together, will be perfect with icy blue or red for the festive period too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got a new glittery purple nail polish -- so excited to use it! :D

    p.s. your manicure is perfect for christmas!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love that base color especially. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! I pretty much own every essie color ever made. not even kidding. lol but i usually go towards "sugar daddy" its the prettiest pink that goes with anything.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Love the result! Will try it!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog:) would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I very rarely do my nails, but when I do, I find it kind of relaxing, hehe. I hate to see varnish deteriorating, so I usually only keep it for a day or two. And I've never tried that other product; I kinda like the cracked effect ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails