Tuesday 6 November 2012

Shopping - Joules, Alexon and House of Fraser

I don't tend to do many shopping haul posts, as in actual fact I don't tend to do a lot of shopping, but I thought I would bring you the 3 little items I've had in the last week.

First of all I have to say I have amazing parents! I posted this wish list a few weeks ago and when I nipped home to see my rents this week I was greeted by a lovely parcel containing this dress from Izabel at House of Fraser - aren't I lucky!

 Animal Print Jumper from Joules £5.99 in Bernardo's RRP £69.95
I loved these when they came out last year, so was super excited when I found this in the local charity shop and for just £5 its a bargain! It is so soft and cosy, I can see it will be a fav this winter.
Mustard and Blue Blouse from Alexon £2.99 in Tenovus
Ok it doesn't look much on the hanger but with jeans and a pair of heels it looks really cute!

Anyone bought anything nice recently?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Nice things! The dress looks beautiful. So good of your parents to get it for you. Great find on that sweater!

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Joules jumper is beautiful, what a bargain! Love the dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so beautiful with the lace up top - very pretty :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Love the burgundy. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your new dress is gorgeous! Hope to see you style it soon!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this really cool sheer net jumper I might feature it in a haul later
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome finds! I love going to the thrift store, it's like a treasure hunt :p.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails