Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wednesday Wishlist - 7th November

Seeing as my last wishlist went down so well with you guys I thought I would bring you all another one! These are just some of the cute items I have found online (and in magazines) in the last 2 weeks, that I would quite happily add to my wardrobe. It is a bit of a random selection again rather than having a theme like some of my earlier ones so I hope you find something you like too!

Ok so a little totally out of my bank balance designer piece. After last weeks Westwood Store Launch Party I was nosing on her shop and found this beautiful white dress in the sales. 
Apron Fish Westwood Dress £248 (from £310)

Could this Irregular Choice bag from Very.com be any cuter! £80
I can think of a few lovely bloggers who would love to add this baby to their collection (you know who you are!)

I'm loving this jewel toned pussy bow shirt from Zara £29.99
I had never heard of Ark before but when I found it I fell in love with all the awesome tight on there. These studded ones £9.99 are so cool - a little bit rebel for me, but I'm always happy to expand my style.
I am so in love with Galaxy print although I never bought any when it was big last year. I think this jersey skirt from Boohoo.com is perfect especially at just £10
Yumi has so many insanely cute tunics and dresses at the moment - this fox one is sweet! Currently £45
This blouse from Monki £25 has such a great colour and such a vintage classic style - beautiful!
And another Monki find £45 leather look circle skirt! So hot!
I'm still on the hunt for the perfect oversized cream cable knit jumper and this one from Mango £44.99 might just be a winner.
This Tokyo Cowl Collar Coat from Oasis £98 would certainly keep you warm this winter!

So there you have it! My top 10 finds from the internet and the world of fashion from this week. Whats your opinions ladies? Any items jumping out at you? Anything you simply have to buy?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Awesome wishlist! i'm loving the zara bow shirt and the galaxy print maxi skirt. i actually have that but in leggings.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, the fox dress is perfect! :P

    Hope you're having a great week, Chantele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the oxblood top with the printed pants!!

    Thank you for stopping by The Fashion Hive

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am OBSESSED with those tights. I need them in my life immediately!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails