Thursday 22 November 2012

Help Needed - Damsel in a Dress decision

Hello all, after yesterdays sad post, todays is quite a bit more happy and upbeat. The lovely ladies from Damsel in a Dress recently got in contact with me and offered me an item from their collection to review. Problem is I have no idea what item to chose. So I have gotten it down to a few choice and figured I would turn the decision over to you lovely ladies, so I would like to know your opinion on the following pieces. Which item would you chose?


So which would you chose?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I like the second dress the best, I like the Japanese feel of it

    If you have a few minutes spare please check out my latest post

    Helen

    WWW.fragile-bird.blogspot.Co.UK

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their dresses! I wore one today :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, lucky you! They're all so nice. I particularly love the black and white tunic dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails