Friday 2 November 2012

Events - Vivienne Westwood Cardiff Store Launch Party

Well last night was the Vivienne Westwood Store Launch Party in Cardiff. And you all know how much I adore Westwood!!! So when I got the amazing invite through the door - it was all swanky and gold trimmed - I totally couldn't wait. And it didn't disappoint! The Champagne was flowing, the canapés were yummy and the fashion on show was stunning! An all round awesome night spent with a few other great bloggers - Gemma from Fat Frocks, Louise from Lou Lou Muses, Mia from By Mimi and Emily from Sugar and Spice.

There were a few models dotted around the store showing off different outfits throughout the night. Here are a few of them.






I love this simple dress and pirate boots, so great for a simple daytime look



 And of course the stunning STUNNING evening wear!

And then of course there was the pretty items in store that I would just love to own. Didn't get pictures of all of them as there were just too many, but here are a few items.




 Just kinda love all the shoes!

Oh then of course there was the little goodie bag! Yippee!
 Got her amazing new 100 Days of Active Resistance book
 My very own little Westwood Pin badge
 A Westwood lolly pop and badge
And a mini bottle of her new Boudoir Perfume 
Now I just have to start saving so I can actually afford something Westwood!

Anyone else been to any fun store events recently?
We have another one next week in Cardiff - John Lewis Christmas Launch, it is usually great, so I am sure I will see a few more of you Cardiff Ladies there then.


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that union jack dress is INCREDIBLE! I'm going to the john lewis christmas launch next week, don't know many cardiff bloggers so will be lovely to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! I love the dress with the red tights and the evening dress. I am definitely going to have to check it out next time I am in Cardiff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo....wish I could've been there. I love Vivienne Westwood, and still dying for her pirate shoes.

    Great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Vivienne Westwood is such a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love events like this and your reporting allows us to feel we were there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. h ure so lucky! i wish i could have gone :p it looks like so much fun and very fashoinable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looked amazing, wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so lucky. this looks like so much fun!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like they have a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her! Looks like you had a great time! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That just looks incredibly cool and trendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, lucky you who had the opportunity to go to such an amazing event! It seems as there were really a lot of awesome pieces! I love all the shoes and the bags that I can see in these pictures. VW's accessories seem to be so much fun! Thanks for sharing your experience!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love her... she's mad! The last evening gown is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Stunning stuff! I want them all haha :D

    Love,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a great event. I need to visit the store! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails