Friday 4 March 2011

30 for 30 - Day 12

I am returning from Sheffield today so will be on a very long and boring bus journey for most of the day. Then this weekend is set to be another busy one! Blah!
But I promise to be back next week with more outfits and possibly some slightly more interesting posts, if I finally get some proper time to myself.

But for now here is Day 12 of my 30 for 30
Outfit made up of: 7+14+24+26
7. Jacqman
14. Primark
24. Debenhams Collection
26. TKMaxx
+
selection of vintage and gifted brooches
Random tights

I know this scattered brooch look was big at some point last year but I never attempted it then, so I thought I might now. Here is what I have on
Big Flower - Vintage from my Nanna
Little Gold Flower - Vintage via Etsy
Pink Flower - Surprise Ball Swap
Cinderella Carriage - Christmas gift from my parents via Etsy
Chain brooch - River Island, off a jacket that was left in the pub

Have a good day ladies
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Hi Chantele

    Hope you are well - I have just added your blog to google reader - I have just discovered this! :) I am loving your wee vintage brooches! Hope you are good, you are looking fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liek the look of the assorted brooches! I wish I had more so I could try this look for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning brooch! Hope you had fun in Sheffield! ;)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater with the brooches is such a delightful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've played with this stunning brooches. The whole outfit looks so great <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. *swoon* love the brooches! You're so inspiring :D i need to get my hands on some vintagey brooches now. Must.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the broaches! I think they look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty display of brooches can never be out of style! they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails