Monday 30 January 2012

M&S SS12 Collection Preview

Just thought you might all like a SS12 Collection Preview from M&S
I think they have come a long way fashion wise in the past few years and they have really started hitting some major trends in recent years. This season I am loving all their wide leg pants and the bright and bold prints they are using. I think they are trying desperately to bring in a younger clientele to help keep them at the forefront of the high street. No longer are they a store simply for the 50+ ladies (and to get school uniform) they are now targeting our generation by bringing in some great exciting stylish pieces.
So here is some of the new collection
I want these trousers badly!

Oh and these ones!





The 50's wiggle dress looks stunning in this bright splatter fabric
Loving the bold retro 60's print and style

Great bold trousers
So what do you think?
Would you think of wearing any of it? Is there anything that you may be purchasing?
What do you think of M&S? Are they becoming more stylish? Are they starting to target a younger audience? And do you think they are succeeding?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Chantele! I really like the mustard dress! ;)

    Hope you've started the week off with a big smile!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, these models are FIERCE! Just gorgeous.

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved M & S especially for trousers as I struggle to get any to fit me any where else. Looks like they are really upping their game with this collection. The dresses in the 5th and 8th pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails