Tuesday 31 January 2012

Outfit Post - Vivienne of Holloway Dress

Here is an outfit post from my girly night out last week. I finally got to wear my Christmas/completing my year of no shopping dress. It is a beautiful Black and Red Polka Dot Dress from Vivienne of Holloway - and the first thing I bought after my year shopping ban was a crinoline skirt to wear underneath this dress.
I paired it with my Apple Bag from Ollie and Nic and my red shoes from Faith - both of which I got for Christmas.
Dress: Vivienne of Holloway
Shoes: Faith
Tights/over knee stockings: Baci
Crinoline: Queen of Holloway
Bag: Ollie and Nic
Necklace: Vintage
Lashes: Baci



I bought myself a set of lashes for New Years Eve in the pub so thought this would be a good occasion to wear them again. They are a actually purple with a slight glitter to them, although these photos don't show that. I think I have finally gotten the knack of putting them on properly too!
Look how long they are!
And here are all the girlies!
Anna, Alex (Miss A Style), Emma, Me, Tove and Biz


So do you like my 50's style dress? Does anyone else have a Vivienne of Holloway dress? I think they are all so amazing and my crinoline just made it perfect, will be buying another when they have a sale I think.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I adore the dress! My best friend wants these for her bridemaid's dresses, and I'm maid of honour so it looks like I may be wearing one sometime soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having completed your shopping ban! ;D And yay for the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You look so sweet :)
    Dont have something like that, but I would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails