Wednesday 21 April 2010

10 Best sunglasses for under £20

Ok I haven't told all you guys yet but I am now a proud contact lens wearer. I have never wanted lenses before as I love my glasses (although not in pictures!) but seeing as the wedding is fast approaching I thought I should get some lenses. So I will at least be able to see properly on the day, without needing to squint at everyone. That wouldn't be so attractive. So what that means is for the first summer since I was 12 I can wear proper sunglasses and not crappy prescription ones. So I have been on the hunt and thought I would share with you my 10 favourites from the high street and web. All for under £20




New Look £3 (my bargain choice!)

(I may have just put an order in for this cute pair! hehe)
(Think I may be making a trip into town to buy these little babies too, fingers crossed my store has them)

Which are you favourites?

Daisymay X



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I just got contacts too! I've got a pair of cheapy Wayferers and I absolutely LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just got a pair of vintage ranbans, OH i love them, driving by the beach, music on :)

    well well now, im moving to america for 6 months as i have a job on the design team for Anthropologie! its very exciting and stressful all at the same time!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling - love these sunnies! They make me feel prettier no matter what I'm wearing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for your comment! I like the Oasis ones...
    That jewellery you posted about is totally adorable. The cupcake earrings, the mini spectacles, the camera charm, to die for. Want.....!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails