Wednesday 1 December 2010

Handbag Fairy Blog Post

Happy December everybody!!! Do you all have your advent calendars up? What about your decorations? We are kinda kill joys and won't have them up till about 10 days before in the flat but my mother will probably have her's up very soon (she loves Christmas!)

My post for today is over on HandbagFairy.com's blog again.
This week I am tackling the big knitwear trends of this season.
How amazing is this jumper!!! Pity it's £125! But a jumper with built in gloves is an amazing idea.

Don't forget to enter my 'Mystery Prize' Giveaway.

Daisymay X

China update: Today we will visit the Jinli Street Shopping area and the DiBao Embroidery Centre before boarding an overnight sleeper train to Xian

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest cardigan! Combining glaves and pockets is such a clever concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a cute jumper :) I love how bright the pink is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that trend has hit over here yet...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails