Sunday 5 December 2010

Sunday Inspiration

Well we are still here in China but we are on the tail end of the tour and will be flying home on Thursday. This is kinda sad but at least we have something to look forward to on our return from this dream trip. The day after we get back we are picking up our new baby bunnies!! So here are lots of bunny pictures as I have had them on my mind since we saw them.

Cue 'Ohhh'ing and 'Ahhh'ing!!
Drew Barrymore for Pop Magazine Via
Jade Jagger Via
Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter Via
Unknown source

And here are our babies to be, just in case you haven't seen them.
We are still after name suggestions??

Don't forget to enter my 'Mystery Prize' Giveaway

Daisymay X

China Update: This morning we arrive in Beijing. We shall visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City before a yummy 'Peking Duck' dinner.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. BUNNY! I can't believe your almost home...well not almost but you know, nearing the end x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how cute!!! I have been trying to convince the bf that we should have a bunny, but so far he hasn't gone for it. We did see an add at the pet shop while picking up bird food for a dwarf brown bunny that needs a home... hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! So cute! I have no name suggestions, but I can't wait to hear what y'all come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, all these bunnies are super cute :). It was a good thing to have chosen your two new babies before leaving; now you have something to look forward to, true :). Hope you make the most of your last days there! Have fun! I miss you!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunnies! They are my favorite thing. I miss owning bunnies, but now I have dogs that might eat them... so it will be a long while before I get a little fuzzy critter again. My last bunny was an albino flop ear named Puka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, seriously, I suddenly want a pet bunny like I had when I was little. These pics are adorable. - Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails