Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesday Wish List - 22nd February

As I am now shopping again and no longer swooning over Westwood (well not as much!) Wednesday shall now be dedicated to wish list items. Items I have found during the week that I quite fancy buying or that I think are lovely and worth buying!

So here are this weeks top 10 items. I think at least 2 may be mine after the next pay day!
Dorothy Perkins £32 (not online yet! But number 1 on my list!!)





What items are on your wish list at the moment?
Have you seen any amazing items this week, or purchased anything beautiful?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails