Friday 17 February 2012

Outfit Post - New Mustard Skirt

Haven't had an outfit post (or any post for that matter) for a while. I've just been so busy lately juggling jobs and writing work sadly the blog was what had to take a back seat, and I think this will probably be the case for a little while yet while I try to figure out a pattern for everything.

But here is an outfit post from this week which I wore for some meetings with my editors.
I bought this skirt last week after spotting it online in the Peacocks sale for £12 then in store a few weeks later for just £7! Had to get it, and so glad I did as I have been wearing it all the time.
(sorry it's creased this was at the end of the day!)
Top: George @ ASDA
Skirt: Peacocks
Boots: Firetrap
Belt: Matalan
Bangles: Vintage
Earrings: Outfit
What do you think of mustard?
And do you think these boots work? My mum isn't keen on them together!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love mustard! I wanted a mustard dress the other day but the boyfriend told me it was horrible! I shouldn't have listened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely skirt, and I really like your moustache ring as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails