Monday 9 July 2012

Outfit Post - Hell Bunny Vixen Dress

Ok I gave you a little preview of this outfit in my 35mm film post a week or so ago, but here are the rest of the pictures from the little outfit shoot I did with Jon.

This dress and shoes were some of my birthday presents off Jon - I am in love with Hell Bunny's Vixen dress range and the new shoes brand I found Ruby Shoo. Oh and I finally worked out how to use those tube roll things to get my hair in a bun! What a god-send on hot days!
Dress: Hell Bunny
Cardigan: F+F at TESCO
Shoes: Ruby Shoo
Bag: Vintage via Etsy
Socks: Peacocks
Earrings: Miso
Sunglasses: Vogue c/o Sunglasses Shop.com
Camera: Diana
Perspex Bangle c/o Accent
Name necklace: random site via Groupon







What do you think of the new Vixen range from Hell Bunny? Anyone else loving it?
Plus what do you think of Diana Cameras? I haven't had mine long and have just developed 2 films, they didn't all come out coz we had some issues with the film, but I will upload the ones that did come out soon, I really like the effect on some of them too.

Sorry I have been a little bit MIA this week, been super busy with some freelancing work and my internship. Hope you are all set for a fun week!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress, the colour is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful dress! The colour is so vivid and it's such a wonderfully glamorous style.

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dress!!!! :)

    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit, it really, really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of your dress and the polka dot pattern, it looks lovely! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails