Sunday 21 July 2013

Sunday Catch-up - 21st July

Well last weeks sunday catch-up was a little different with the haul vlog (if you haven't seen it yet it is here) but this week I am back to my usually instagram led posts. So here is what I have been up to this last week. 
 1. Thursday was the hubby's 26th birthday and he decided he wanted to go to TGI Friday's for his birthday meal.
2. Jon enjoying his ribs!
3. I may never have told you all but I am a bit of a stamp geek, so this is my newest set of First Day Covers
4. And as a stamp geek I love mail!! So this is my latest letter from my penpal Annica and a Postcard
 Lots of food pictures as usual! These are 2 meals out!
1+2. Seignior Valentino's before the theatre - Garlic mushrooms and amazing salmon and tomato pasta
3+4. TGI's mixed starters and my sticky BBQ ribs 
 How cooked meals
1. Maggi's sticky BBQ chicken, with mash and garlic bread
2. Home made chilli
3. Lamb and Sweet Potato stew with Pasta
4. Pork Chops in Creamy Cider Sauce with potato and sweet potato mash

 I am still chugging along reading this little number, although it feels like I have been reading it forever. 700+ pages can be a little hard going, but I am enjoying it and really want to get to the end of it to find out what happened.
It has been so so hot in Wales recently and the poor little boy is struggling, so he has taken to sleeping and napping on the downstairs toilet and the bathroom floor where the tiles are a bit cooler.

Warning graphic image below which may gross you out!!!
Yes ladies if you have been following me on twitter (@daisydayz25) you will know I had a bit of an ordeal at the dentist this week. I went in for 2 scheduled root canals, one either side, but ended up having 1 root canal and 1 rather troublesome extraction. The picture is of the 2 pieces of root my dentist spent 30 minutes digging out of my gum/jaw! She had to cut the tooth into pieces and take them out separately because the roots were so deep. Put it this way it was very uncomfortable and my face is still aching almost a week on! Not a fun week really!

Links and Love for this week!
1. I have fallen in love with a blog called LiveLoveDIY and her amazing home! I will be using some of her techniques and design ideas when decorating our own home one day.
2. I'm a little bit in love with this ASOS Skirt
3. I have a new cookery blog with my mum - Eat Cook Review - that I would love for you all to check out, only 3 recipes so far though!
4. Our latest shoot is up on the website and it is really adorable, look for the Smash the Cake Gallery
5. You can see my latest article for The Bay Magazine here - all about shoes!! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Amazing food ;) Very beautiful photos ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor bugger, that teeth ordeal sounds very painful!
    At least it hasn't ruined your appetite by the looks of all that yummy food x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching the TV series of the killing and it is AMAZING! Have you soon it? I wonder if it differs much from the book. It's a great show and you should check it out if you haven't already!

    Oh no, poor teef =(

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails