Thursday 2 August 2012

Outfit post - My Sisters Graduation

Yep my clever sister graduated the week before last. She is now a fully fledged Physiotherapist. This will be a quick post just to say 'Well Done Sis' and show off hers and my outfits!

My Outfit:
Dress: Hellbunny
Jacket: Vintage via Charity Shop
Shoes: Ruby Shoo via AGMeek
Necklace: Handmade by me

Briony:
Dress: Newlook Online
Shoes: Bantano
Necklace: Gift from our Aunt in Canada
Cap and Gown!
 Family photo!



 The siamese twins! Briony and her best friend Becky!
 Mandatory hat throwing
 More hat throwing
 Some of the Physio Girls

So there you have it my clever sister Briony.
Anyone else attended a graduation this month? Or had a graduation for that matter?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for your sister! And you both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, congrats to your sis! :D I love your outfit, Chantele! That dress and jacket! Drooling! :p

    Hope you have an awesome week! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails