Sunday 22 September 2013

Review - Home Treats 'Touch me, I want to feel Dirty' Doormat

I'm still on a roll with my hunt for great homeware items and recently found HomeTreats.co.uk! A british company stocking fun and quirky home decor items and gifts. They had so many things I would love to have in our home (when we eventually have our own home!) So when they offered me a gift from the site I jumped at the chance to get this Rocky Horror Show inspired doormat. It isn't advertised as being a Rocky Horror item, but if you know the show you will know that Janet sings these lyrics to Rocky, and being a massive fan of the film and show I simply had to have it! Luckily my parents see the funny side too!

 You will find the item here for just £20, which is a bit of a bargain for a quality item as far as I'm concerned. It took just 3 days to arrive after ordering it and it looks great in its new home by the front door.
There were a few more items that I was swooning over, so I thought I should share them with you too

And if money was no object
Replica Antlers £228 - I have a bit of a thing for antlers!!

Have you visited or bought form HomeTreats.co.uk before?
Which items do you love?

If you want to find out more about Home Treats you can check out their Facebook or Twitter 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Funny welcome mat! I love Rocky Horror.

    I once had a welcome mat that said, "Come Back With A Warrant."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails