Wednesday 6 November 2013

Outfit Post - Courtesy of French Connection

Recently French Connection got in touch and asked if I would like to try out something from their new winter collection, of course I jumped at the chance. I love French Connection style, they are contemporary, modern and chic. Sadly I can't usually afford their items, so I only have 2 pieces in my current wardrobe - but now I can make that a firm 3 with the addition of this awesome Salt N Pepper Coatigan
I have literally fallen in love with it, pretty sure it has been worn every day since it arrived last week! It is great for throwing on over jeans and a t-shirt when nipping out to get the hubby from work, or equally good for wearing over my semi formal evening dress to keep me warm when going out for a meal. It has been my go to over the top items for all occasions this past week; theatre, meal out, dance class, trip to the shops and even boxing match photo gig! It is heavy enough that I can wear it instead of a jacket, but light enough that it is easier to carry than a jacket if I need to. It is so cuddly and cozy that I just enjoy snuggling in it.
Jeans: Warehouse
Tunic Dress: Topshop
Shoes: TESCO
Earrings: NewLook 


Believe me you will be seeing this in lots of outfit posts in the future, as it goes with pretty much everything I own!
It also come in a jumper too!
What do you think of French Connection? Are you a fan?
daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails