Thursday 3 December 2009

Im back!!

Hello ladies... I am back!! I apologize profusely for my absence, I expected the internet to be fine at my friends, and that I would be able to carry on my blogging as usual, but alas it was not. She has one of those mobile dongle things, which don't work that well! But as I said Im back. So now that I am home I shall be able to resume my 'Alphabet City' posts, 'yay' I hear you all say, lol! But I am kicking myself that I didn't have my camera with me while I was away because Oxford is so pretty, and even prettier now that it is all christmasafied! But I shall be back there soon as my friend has just moved into a nice new house!


Anywho! Thats all for tonight but I shall have a lovely post for you in the morning. Very tired at mo coz I drove back from Oxford then went straight to work.

P.S Trying my best to catch up on your blogs and comments!
P.p.s Will be having my very first giveaway next week hopefully!!

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails