Monday 30 December 2013

Outfit Post - Work's Christmas Do

So we had an unconventional works Christmas do in the sense that we went to the HangFire BBQ instead of for a traditional Christmas Lunch. The dress code was Christmas themed Jumpers (or tops!) So I said if I really had to wear one (I'm not into xmas fashion in all honesty) then it would be a comical one instead. This is what I wore!

 My pudding T-shirt went down well with everyone, and Shawna who runs the BBQ thought it was hilarious! 
Top - Amazon
Blouse - via the Clothes Show Live
Skirt - Primark
Tights - TKMaxx
Shoes - Tesco
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Funky Laser
 Mandatory Christmas Cracker Paper Hat
 Shawna had decided that everyone who had xmas lunch at the HangFire BBQ had to do a chaser shot called a Pickle Back - First a shot of Pickling Liquor (for pickling gherkins!) chased down by a shot of honey infused bourbon. This is Nate about to do his, he actually did 2 as he liked it, lol!
 And here is the amazing food!! Pulled BBQ pork, Braised Beef Brisket, Herbed Turkey, Jacket Potato with smoked cheese, Bread Roll, Roasted Pepper stuffed with home made stuffing, Apple Beetroot Slaw and Meaty Chilli Beans (these are bloody amazing!!) It was all so good, I couldn't even finish it all (Nate ate the rest of my turkey! lol!)
 My secret santa obviously knew me quite well (Thank you Sarah! Lol)
Our Mascot Frosty even came along for the fun, and Kenny came all the way back from Vietnam! (He now works there, but was home for Xmas so joined us for the fun!) And that is Fi!

So all in all it was a really good, fun night!
How was your Christmas Party? Did you have one with your work place too?

daisydayz

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails