Friday 25 June 2010

Rosa Monckton Ring Offer

Ok guys this is a quick post as I am just on my break from work. Have a full day shift today and again tomorrow so next proper post will be sunday.

I apologise that this is mainly just a post for my UK readers. The Daily Mail paper is running an amazing offer at the moment, they are practically giving away a full stack of Rosa Monckton rings.
You could own all 8 of these rings!! Amazing I know. You can read the article here, but the gist is that each month they are going to offer one of the rings. They will print vouchers everyday in the paper and you need to collect 10 each month. Then send these with £5.99 to receive your ring. They are running this every month until christmas. So all 8 rings for £47.92 plus the cost of the newspapers each month, these retail starting at around £60 each!! That is amazing, right. It has already been running for 1 week but you still have 15 days this month to get your 10 vouchers.
I am definitely going to be doing this myself and thought I should share it with you all.

Hope this is helpful to some of you.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these look so delicious! Good luck with all the workload. On Sunday you'll just have to treat yourself to something you adore... what would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a phenomenal opportunity! Just wish I was in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. drool~ i wish i was in the UK right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails