Wednesday 6 April 2011

Westwood Wednesday - The shoe post!

Well its Wednesday again so here comes another Westwood post. Last week one of you lovely ladies asked if I could do a post on some of the shoes in the Westwood collection. So here are all the shoes that Westwood designed in collaboration with Melissa Shoes. Most of them are made from flexi plastic like 90's jelly shoes and are so cute. I think my favourites are the Ultragirl and the Mary Jane's are so Hot!
Anglomania Ballet Flats (on sale on ASOS £33)
Also in Black
Anglomania Bow Detail Ankle Boots (on sale on ASOS £45)
Also in Black
Anglomania Button Detail Ankle Boots (currently on sale in ASOS £50)
Also in glittery Gold and Black - And plain Black
Also is Red and Cream
Also in Pink and Lilac (plus white I think!)
Also in pink and glittery versions
Also in Pink
Also in Red and White
Also in Pink
Also in Lilac, Black and Brown
Also in a million other colours

So which are your favourites? Would you actually wear any of these?
Are there any other Westwood topics you would like me to cover?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

16 comments:

  1. Oh my, there isn't a single pair here I wouldn't love to own, given the chance! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MELLISSSAAA SHOES <3
    they're always soooo pretty and gorgeous !


    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those anglomania croco mary jane heels!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heels with the heart on are SO awesome, I've wanted some for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! ;) I love what she's done for Melissa! I think my favorites from this bunch are the Mary Janes and the Anglomania Temptations.

    I've seen LOTS of brides wearing the Anglomania Lady Dragon with Bow Heels in so many different colors!

    Hope you're having a nice day, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Tartan Wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am all about the heart pumps! that is some serious cuteness!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. It takes a brave girl and a risk taker to wear the anglomania wedge lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are so cool!! I used to love jellies, I lived in them, haha! I really, really love the Anglomania Ultragirl flats and the Anglomania Croco Mary Janes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the Ultragirl too but they are all a bit out of my price range. I used to have silver glitter jelly wedges when I was younger, I thought they were amazing and so grown up but were totally impractical when they got wet (slipping and sliding everywhere!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am huge fan of shoes and heels!
    And I am in love with the Mary Jane!!
    Neat post

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  12. i probably wouldnt wear them. my feet would sweat a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! I love the anglomania ballet flats, the mary jane and the wellingtons! They are such fun looking shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so unique. I don't think I would wear plastic heels but do like the pink and the black ballet flats. Last summer in Turkey I got 3 pairs of ballet flats in bright colors for like $9 a pair. Might wear them this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails