Friday 5 August 2011

Friend Friday: Location, Location, Location

Ok so I was away for ages, then I came back, then I went away again, now I'm back! I hope to stay this time! But life is just so ridiculously busy for me at the moment. First the move and all the unpacking and organising (which still isn't over), then I took on a temp job on top of the pub and all my writing work, but hey I am a work-aholic after all.

So onto the post - it's Friday so a Friend Friday post for you all, and this week we are discussing Locations Styles.
See the other ladies over at Modly Chic.

What part of the world do you blog from?
I blog from Wales!!! Specifically Cardiff!!! There aren't many of us bloggers here but we are trying.

If you had to describe the overall mode of dress for where you live what would you say?
25% chav tracksuits, 25% Sari's, 25% conveyor belt high street students and 25% eclectic eccentric fashionably chic! (I hope I fit into the last category)

Do you fit in with the status quo around or do you break the mold?
I think I fit with a small proportion, but I hope I am at least a little bit individual.

If you have lived or traveled to another part of the country/world did your clothing choices evolve?
Sadly I have never lived anywhere else in the world, but I did feel quite inspired by a lot of the fashion when I was in China. I'm not brave enough to try most of it though.

If you had to describe your style by naming a specific city, what would you be?
Blinking heck that's difficult! Ummm I think I'm quite well places to be honest, Cardiff is a quite young modern city. Its very diverse and actually quite stylish and different.


Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails