Friday 26 August 2011

Friend Friday - My favourite Item

This weeks Friend Friday is being hosted by Ashley Getting Dressed and she asked us what our favourite item of clothing was and why.

Well here is mine. I had a quick think about it and I honestly came down to these shoes - my brogues. There are just so versatile and I wear them all the time. I have paired them with just about every time of outfit and somehow they just always work. If you have been reading my blog for a while no doubt you will have noticed me wearing them a lot.
I love black & white together for a start so these were always going to be a hit with me, but I also love how they are a very feminine version of a typical brogue because of the little heel. Which is the perfect size, I am not a skyscrapers kinda girl, they just hurt my feet and I am tall enough without heels, so these are great
They also have a very delicate traditional lace edge pattern around the edges which is just so cute. Plus they are mega comfy! lol!
These are just 2 outfits with the brogues so you can see how I like to style them.
Photo by Steve Rees
They came from New Look for just £10 in the sale. I actually returned a top my mother had bought me which I didn't like and got these instead! So quids in! hehe!

What's your favourite item of clothing?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! I've added a pair of black and white brogues to my fall wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white is such a classic color combo - can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of heel is really comfortable! ;) And great shoes for cheap, yay!

    Hope you're having a fun weekend! Miss you!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I love your shoes, brogues, is that what they are called? Beautiful!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, I think I would've style them like this too)))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are adorable - I can see why they are your favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails