Tuesday 30 August 2011

Product Review - Ooh La La Naked Beauty Body Wash

Thought it was about time I started reviewing the huge haul I got from Naked Beauty a few months back. If you want to know more about my haul and the brand read the post here.

So first up the Ooh La La Naked Beauty - Coco de Mer Body Wash.
At just £3.99 it is pretty decently priced as it is quite a large bottle.
What they say: This creamy bliss bodywash has an intoxicating fragrance blended with moisturising coconut derivatives and passion flower extract for irresistibly soft, naked skin.
Our coco de mer products leave many customers lusting for more...... try the Naked Coco de mer Foam bath and our brand new Naked Coco de Mer 24 hour moisture body butter to complete the menage a trois.Vegetarian and vegan friendly

What I say: This truly is "creamy bliss", the smell is amazing but I have found that this is true of most of their products. It also lathers really well meaning you don't need to use much of it, so it has lasted me ages, which is great value for money.

So did it really have the benefits they said: I can't say my skin is really super soft since using it, but my skin is in pretty good condition anyway so I wouldn't really notice a difference. I did smell amazing though, lol!

Will I be buying more: Yes I will! When this bottle runs out (which may be a while) I definitely will be buying another bottle. Plus Jon loved the one I got him so I will have to get them both I think.

Fancy it: Buy it here

Has anyone else tried any of their products?
Do you have a favourite?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but if its available in my country, I will :) I love Body wash! I can never have too many of those.

    Definitely, Maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this product, but it sounds really nice. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Naked products! My skin and hair have never been so good. We are exclusively Naked Hair and Skin and Body in our house ! The Starflower range is gorgeous and the mint bodywash the males like ! Coco de Mer is sex in a bottle and a tub ... strictly for the boudoir ! Hair products are fabulous and so are the Kids fruity shampoos that can be used as bodywash if u feel fruity ! The Mama and Baby Range is very gentle and less fragranced. The hand cream, stretch mark cream and baby body butters are nothing short of amaaaaaaaaazing and are a good size to carry around for Naked on the Go ! This brand is a quiet storm and is goodness and kindness, no celebrity endorsements but fair priced and generous amounts x Vive Naked ! x

    www.nakedbodycare.co.uk is where there is the full range of products and www.boots.com stock Hair, Body and Bath/shower and Kids, Mama and Baby range and Superdrug stocks the Skin care range for the face and eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails