Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday Inspiration - Organised Office Spaces

Hello Ladies, today's inspiration is Organised Offices, as that is what I am dreaming about for our new flat. In our new home I have a proper office space for my writing and crafting, but sadly at the moment it will be the last room to get done as the bedroom still needs a lot of work. So there are boxes still piled up everywhere and all the general crap which we have yet to find room for anywhere else.

But when we are finally done I hope it will be able to look something like these amazing offices. I think utilising your space well is key. And I love how all these offices are compact but still manage to find space for so much stuff.









Which one is your favourite? Do you have any tips or tricks for keeping an organised office?

I shall show you a pick of the office very soon. I am slowly getting somewhere with it, it's just very slow work.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. lovely interior photos, so inspiring. My favorite is "happily nested"

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of these. They all have so many great & cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Chantele! I love all these offices, so inspiring!

    And I got your ADORABLE card! Love it! ;D Will be sticking it on my wall soon, tehee! :p

    Have a fab week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally bookmarking this page, so organised but also adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a home office- we don't have the space. My actual office is "public defender chic"... mismatched government-issue desks, a monitor the size of Alaska, a phone with a tangled-up cord that resists all efforts at detangling, files all over the place....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails