Monday 29 August 2011

Outfit Post - Long over due wedding outfit

Sorry this outfit is long over due. This is what I wore to my in-laws wedding a few months ago. I wore it paired with my blue suede high heeled shoes in the day, but as the wedding reception was in a marque in a field I decided to wear different shoes in the evening.
With my beautiful sis.
Dress: Fever London
Shrug: Unbranded - borrowed from my mum
Shoes: Primark
Hairbow: Primark
Bangle and Ring: Gift from my friend Rachel
Necklace: Gift from my Aunty Margaret
Jacket: C&A
With my Hubby


Hope you like it.

Are you doing anything fun this bank holiday? Think of me, I will be working all day

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. i love weddings!!!! i bet you had so much fun!
    seems since K started school, i've been catching up on house things. i need to sit down and write you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your headband! I wish I could pull it off. My sister has a collection of pretty headbands, but it just never looks right on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, you look so sweet and charming! The dress is lovely!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pretty girl! i love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails