Tuesday 8 May 2012

2 years ago today!

Just a brief post from me today lovely ladies, and todays post is dedicated to this man...my Hubby!
2 years ago today was my wedding day - so I just want to say to Jon, honey I love you so much and these have been the best 2 (7 in total) years of my life. We work so perfectly together (I mean like weirdly well sometimes!) - we really are a perfect match.
Our wedding was a truly wonderful day that I shall never forget. We had a once in a life time trip for our honeymoon that I would love to do all over again (and maybe one day we will)

So I just want to say I LOVE YOU and here is to 50 more years! 
 Love 
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, congratulations and happy anniversary!! Your dress looks absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Now following you!
    Beautiful pictures, a very happy anniversary to you both =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That`s so sweet! Happy anniversary ^^/ MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww bless, how sweet is this? Congratulations you two :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I cannot believe that was two years ago! Congrats xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, my husband's and my anniversary is tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! happy anniversary! your wedding pictures look awesome i love the locations... you look beautiful in that gown too.

    Mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look so sweet! Love the second pic :p.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute blog post! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails