Friday 25 May 2012

Outfit Post - From Paris

Ok so the last Paris post I promise - this time the outfit post, I know it is majorly overdue and everything. But here it is!

Oh and by the way it's my birthday today! And I'm 25!!! Will post birthday photos on the weekend, as I am shopping today for birthday shoes with Jon and then going to the Olympic Gig in Cardiff Castle! Yay, Emile Sande!
 Dress: c/o Fever London
Cardigan: Pink Sode
Tights: TKMaxx
Shoes: Blue ones - Peacocks, Floral ones - Dorothy Perkins
Scarf: Random bought on Ebay
Camera: Diana 







Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh, happy belated birthday, Chantele! :D As I can see in your latest post, you had a great time. Love the dress Jon got you ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah... i love to visit again. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails