Monday 25 February 2013

Crafting - Deco ATC's and a new blog

I'm still really enjoying Swap-bot and trading ATC cards. So thought I would give you an update of the two I made this week. They have been sent across the world to America, Netherlands, Canada and Switzerland!

These deco cards were for a 'Stamp It' ATC swap and I used supplies I had received in a previous craft swap to make them
These 2 were for a 'Where you Live' ATC swap. I used cut up postcards, a graze box, stickers and my Dynamo printer.
Anyone else into making ATC's or just swapping snail mail? I am always on the hunt for new postcard pen pals, so if anyone is interested in swapping some PC's or snail mail just leave me a comment or drop me an email.

Oh and I have got a new blog, specifically for crafting. It's called Daily Craft Inspiration and it does what it says on the tin. I am always finding great craft projects thanks to all the online hopping I do and the amazing Pintrest, so I decided to put them all in one place on a new quick daily post blog. Please check it out, follow if you like and let me know what you think. I hope I can inspire some people into crafting some more.


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails