Sunday 24 February 2013

Sponsor Daisy Dayz this March

I am now looking for March Sponsors for the blog. So if you fancy advertising on Daisy Dayz, having your button in my side bar and a dedicated post to your blog, store or company why not sign up to be a sponsor for March.

Prices start from as little as £2.50 for the month and include dedicated posts, Twitter and Facebook mentions, pintrest pins if relevant and a featured button in my side bar.

If you want to see all my current stats you can check them out on my Sponsorship Page
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.co.uk/p/advertise-with-daisy-dayz.html
I look forward to working with a few of you
Thanks

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails