Saturday 23 February 2013

Outfit Post - New Butterfly Dress

So I thought I would wear my new butterfly dress out this week for dinner with my parents. We went to Bills! It was really yummy and I will have a post up reviewing it this week, with lots of yummy food pictures! But for now here is a quick outfit post.
 I just wore it over jeans as we weren't planning on going anywhere fancy.
Dress: Lili via TKMaxx
Jeans: Warehouse
Boots: gift from my sister 
I'm getting bored of my hair again, so I'm thinking of dying the tips a different colour again, or cutting it. But I can't decide! Any suggestions.


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails