Monday 4 March 2013

Etsy Finds - Spring is coming

Spring is coming and I have been nosing around on Etsy over the last few days and have found some beautiful pieces that I thought I would share with you. I wasn't looking for anything in specific so this will be a mixture of a post with all sorts of pretty items, not just fashion related. 
Brown and Gold Sliced Agate Necklace by LeaMarie Designs £30.07
Aqua Bridesmaid Earrings by LoveShineBridal £25.29
Holly Golightly in Mustard by FleetCollection £46.48 - All of this women's dresses are beautiful, so modest and feminine. I think I may be saving to get myself one for the summer
Wooden Silhouette Rings by Whimsy Milleu £13.96
Chevron Infinity Loop Scarf by Murabelle £18.11 - These are light enough to be used as the perfect scarf cover-up for the slightly colder nights in the spring.
Daisy Resin Bangle by Spotted Dog Farm £30.07 - You know my obsession with daisies
Bunny Necklace by Gennamaria £10.25
Summer Gold and Turquoise Head Chain by lalarocque £16.34
'Brandy Snap' Peter Pan Collar Dress by IsabelKnowles $140 - A little bit pricy, but oh so pretty!

I really do love Etsy as you never know what you are going to find, some people are just so creative, clever and artistic.
So what is your favourite piece? Have you found any amazing items on Etsy lately

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. that yellow dress is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses and those wooden rings! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Chevron scarves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really cute things you've found! I especially like the loop scarves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails