Tuesday 26 March 2013

Sponsor Spotlight - Barratts

I was lucky enough to have a repeat sponsor this month too, in the form of Barratts Shoes. And really as women we just cant have too many shoes can we? 

Plus if you get over to the site quickly you will find they are having a 20% off sale, you just need to enter 'FASHION' at the checkout to get 20% off everything! So why not have a look for a new pair of summer sandals or great evening shoes for a night of partying.

Here are just a few of my fav pairs and accessories from the site at the moment, and how much they will cost with the 20% off discount.

I was also lucky enough to be gifted another pair of shoes by them, and this time I went for a sensible and practical pair of pumps but with a cute little twist in the form of 3 bows! I haven't had much chance to wear them yet, but they are so cute!

Have you bought any nice shoes recently?
Want to sponsor Daisy Dayz next month then check out my sponsorship page for info and rates

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. The red ones look comfy, classy and stylish! ;)

    And yesss! I recently bought myself a pair of blue velvet pumps with really high heels. The best part is that they come with a big blue bow each!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails