Friday 3 May 2013

Event - The CDF Meet Goody Bag and attendees!

I promise this is my last post about the South Wales Blogger Meet, just thought you all might like to see  what we had in our goody bags. It took a lot of asking nicely on our behalf, but between me and my fellow co-hosts we managed to get some really great items for the goody bags and I know all the girls were really excited and happy with what they received.

So here was what I had in my bag!
 The April Birchbox - I had never heard of these before (being a bit of a beauty novice!) but I am contemplating them now as I really like the idea of having fun beauty stuff delivered to me. 
 I was really excited by this Mirenesse lip and cheek pencil, it is something I would actually buy. Expect a review soon.
 Ollie & Nic gifted us these super cute clutch purses.

 Awesome Benefit They're Real Mascara, looking forward to trying this!
 Little Moose was kind enough to send me a huge box of their Doodllery earrings. I got this cute cloud pair!
 We got perfume samples and a lip gloss from Thomas Sabo
 Twisted Sista Hair Spray
 Escentual sent nail files and their Bioderm toner
 Elemis Shower Cream and Macadamia Hair Mask - looking forward to an evening of pampering with this
 Vero Moda Phones Case and Giles Eye Lashes from New Look
She Said Beauty sent these great little beauty goody bags

As you can see the bags were pretty impressive and I can't wait to make a start at sampling the fun items.


And thank you to all the lovely ladies who came! 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. The goody bags were fantastic, I still haven't had a chance to play with any of mine except the Elemis shower gel which is lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could have gone to this meet-up! I'd love to meet fellow Welsh bloggers :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails