Monday 27 May 2013

Outfit Post - Pretty Floral Tea Dress

This is just a brief outfit post, I wore this out to dinner with the hubby a few weeks ago. I really love this dress and it is a total Primark bargain buy I got last year. I had stopped buying items from Primark because the quality on them really is awful and I wanted to start buying better items that would last longer, even if they cost a little more, but when I nipped in for hair clips I saw this little beauty hanging right by the door! It was fate, it was the day of my sisters 21st birthday party and I hadn't decided what to wear and this was perfect. It is just so cute and sweet and totally my style, and it was only £17. The weather wasn't quite warm enough to wear it on it's own so I paired it with this simple chiffon drop hem shirt I got for Christmas from Everything5pounds.com (another bargain!)
 Dress: Primark
Shirt: Everything5pounds.com
Shoes: Ruby Shoo via AG Meek
So what is everyone up to today? Anything fun?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! And I love everything5pounds so much! They have great prices and usualy the quality of their items is very good too)

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super pretty dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute dress and, of course, on you everything looks good! It's a holiday here in the U.S. (Memorial Day), so everyone is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is very pretty, it would have been far too much of a shame to not buy it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh very cute :) I agree about the buying things to last longer but every now and then they do a dress or top with a great print on it and because it's so reasonable even if you only get a few wears out of it, it's great. Lovely tea dress :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails