Monday 22 November 2010

I want - A pair of Tommy Hilfiger Duck Boots!

Ok a quick update first. It seems that you can't post photos from our holiday destination onto any blog spots, so I apologise to all of you who were hoping to see some photos. I shall post them up onto the Daisy Dayz Facebook page from now on so if you would like to see what we have been up to please go check it out, the link is on the left hand side of the page.

I will get the photos up properly on here on our return. We are having lots of fun and Im doing some lovely shopping! lol.

I love the new Tommy Hilfiger Duck Boots!! They are way out of any price range I may have but I really love them. The look is so funky and cool. Plus they look comfortable and they are practical!
I really like the short ones in the red, but for some reason I can't find them anywhere to buy (not that I would!) The ankle boots are $298 and the long ones are $398. You don't seem to be able to get them in the UK yet either!

Which ones do you like?
Would you wear the 'duck boot'?

Don't forget to enter my 'Mystery Prize' Giveaway.

Daisymay X

China Update: Today we are cruising along the Li River to Yangshou. The main attraction in this area is the beautiful scenery of limestones towers which can been seen on both sides of the river.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Great, I'll check your FB then! I can't see any of the pics in this post either :(.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll go see the facebook!
    cant seem to see the photos here
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails