Tuesday 23 November 2010

Playing Dress Up with Yes...I'm a Shoe Whore

So here's another instalment of 'Playing Dress Up' this time I'd like to welcome Tiffany from Yes...I'm a Shoe Whore. I love Tiffany's simple everyday looks and her great recipe posts too!
If you know me or have seen my blog you know that I love accessories. You can drastically change any outfit with a cute pin, necklace, or scarf. When I saw this pin the other day I knew that I had to make an outfit around it for you. The pin just oozes Fall and these two colors- plum and forest green-are two of my favorite colors for the fall. I feel like the green and plum are so rich and warm. For the outfit I chose some boot cut jeans, green tank with a blue stripped
button up over top and then a gray boyfriend blazer over top of the shirts. Added some green boots-same color as the top, and a plum lady like bag. (Very in this season). The pin could be attached to the blazer but moved to the tank or shirt later if you get warm.

I think this outfit is a great outfit to spend the day in doing just about anything-meetings, shopping, family gatherings, and then you could wear it out for dinner/drinks by getting rid of the blue shirt and just wearing the blazer over the tank. I feel it's very versatile.
So ladies what do we think of Tiffany's outfit? I think she is totally right that this is very versatile and so far her's is the one outfit I think I can easily pull off when I get home (I don't own green boots though?!?!) I love maple leaf pins and own quiet a few thanks to my aunt living in Canada! The bag is the perfect colour for this season and a really lovely size too. Thanks Tiffany.
Please go visit Tiffany to see her great recipes and simple effortless style, she also takes some really fun photos.

Don't forget to enter my 'Mystery Prize' Giveaway.

Daisymay X

China Update: Today we visit Mt Deicai so we can see over the whole of Yangshou. We shall also visit the South China Sea Pearl Exhibition Centre then return to Guilin for the evening to watch the local fishermen fish with trained Cormorants.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Love this look! Your recreation is super fun and very versatile, though it makes me wish I owned green boots.
    Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the boots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails