Sunday 28 November 2010

Sunday Inspiration

I recently re-discovered this photo.
Which led to these inspiration photos.
Think fantasy, fairytales, butterflies and flowers.










Sorry none of the images are referenced I collected these over a while and didn't keep the links. If any of these belong to you, please email me and I shall add your link.

What's your favourite fairytale??

Don't forget to enter my 'Mystery Prize' Giveaway.

Daisymay X

China Update: Today we drive to Dazu to visit the Baoding and Beishan Stone Carving then end the night with a Sichuan Banquet.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and magical pictures! Can't wait to see the pics you've been taking :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration shots. I am loving ethereal photography at the moment, so beautiful.

    Looking forward to seeing what you've been coming up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails