Saturday 21 November 2009

Alphabet city - F

Sorry the post is so late today but there was something very important on today. Wales vs Argentina rugby match, which we had tickets for, and it was amazing!! We whipped Argentina's arse, 33-16!! Oh yes! So I have done much yelling and cheering, and jumping up and down in my seat. So I have only just got around to sitting down and looking at my blog and catching up on everyone else's posts from today.Luckily 'F' was a glaringly obvious choice, meaning I haven't really had to think about it. So can at least write the post fairly rapidly.
Without further ado:

F is for Fur!

Whether it be faux or real (I know many people object to it, but it's still out there and is still relatively popular). Or whether it come in the form of coats, jackets, hats, scarves or fur trimmed gloves fur is most definitely the style trend for this winter. It can be seen literally everywhere, from high street to designer stores. So I shall just post a few of my favourite pieces, otherwise you will all have a total fur overload.

Topshop £60

Debenhams £44

Desireclothing.co.uk £30

Forever21 £14
Debenhams £8



Debenhams £16

John Lewis £50

Miss Selfridge £18

Wallis £65
H&M £49.99
Next £20

It was hard just limiting this to my favourite few as there are so many out there I love. And I am suprised at how many of them are from Debenhams.

Again I have non-existant funds in the bank so can't buy anything new but I shall be shopping my wardrobe to find some furry pieces. I know I have a white fur coat, that makes me look like a yeti. And I have a cropped brown jacket that I wore for a winter wedding in America a few years ago. Plus there are definitely a few furry pieces in my scarf, hat and glove draw so I should be in style and cozy this winter!

Click the letters below for previous posts:
A, B, C, D, E

Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails