Thursday 12 November 2009

Off to the theatre

Tonight me and my little sis went to the theatre to see '6 Characters in Search of an Author'. It is a totally weird show. Very surreal but also really good. It was written by Luigi Pirandello in the 1920's but has been remastered to fit with modern society. The actors put on a superb show, even if I struggled to understand half of it.

Here is the blurb for anyone who is interested:

'Six strangers appear unannounced during the editing of a docu-drama declaring themselves fictional characters in search of an author. As their compelling narrative unfolds, their story is filmed and reality and fiction become increasingly blurred. This stunning play is a parable for a media obsessed age and an exhilarating exploration of how we define ourselves in the 21st Century'.

And here is my outfit from tonight:
Jacket: Vintage (see old post here and here about it)
Dress: George at ASDA
Polo Neck: Primark
Tights: TKMaxx
Scarf: Primark
Bag: Craft Link Vietnam (a gift from my Godmother)
Belt: Vintage - Ebay
Shoes: A Christmas gift bought from somewhere on the internet
Bangle: Primark
Earrings: Peacocks (I think)

Thats all
Daisymay XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. CUTE! love the layering going on here! i also may be biased...purple's my favorite color! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that play sounds awesome! I love your outfit, amazing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your name lol
    xoxo Desi

    cute blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm what an interesting play! I love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect theatre outfit! Lovely colors!

    Thank you for all of your well wishes! You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that play sounds really interesting! like Stranger than Fiction, so confusing when things cross over!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails