Thursday 14 October 2010

Boohoo's Beautiful Boot Collection - Plus 20% Discount Code

So winter is fast approaching and I am on the hunt for a great cute new pair of boots. The Fall 2010 collections saw lots of boots stomping their way down the catwalk. For little mini ankle boots to hot leather thigh highs. Plus the mens worker boot has been a huge trend for the summer and will carry on throughout winter. So here are some great buys all from Boohoo.com and all are under £40. Plus if you buy any of their new shoes before Sunday 17th October and use the code '20FOOTWEAR' at the checkout you will get 20% off your order. And you can get postage for as little £3.99!

So here are my favourite ones (although I would buy all of them if I had the money)

Anya Worker Boot £40 (£32 with offer)

Lorrie Biker Shoe Boot £35 (£28 with offer)

Cindy Shoe Boot £25 (£20 with offer)

Saffi Worker Boot £35 (£28 with offer)


Pixie Worker Boot £30 (£24 with offer)

Clair Worker boot £35 (£28 with offer)



Shannon Wader Boot £40 (£32 with offer)
Sindi Shoe Boot £25 (£20 with offer)
Lorrie Biker Shoe Boot £35 (£28 with offer)
Lorna Work Boot £40 (£32 with offer)

So which boots do you like best ladies?

This offer is only valid till the 17th October so grab your new winter boots quick ladies.
And don't forget the code "20FOOTWEAR", just click it to see all the other shoes they have to offer too, there are over 360 pairs of shoes available on this offer. So there is bound to be one to suit everyone.


Enjoy
Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

11 comments:

  1. I've never looked on boohoo for shoes before, love these though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third ones and the last ones, but maybe in a different color. The first ones are only suitable for long, thin legs ... I wish I didn't have chicken legs =(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those saffi work boots. That's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those first boots are so you for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello friend, I put a link to your blog from British fashion history:
    http://modaenlahistoria.blogspot.com/2010/02/ingleses-index.html
    if you can put a link to this gift.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_YJkdNi7eyns/SurSaxRXBLI/AAAAAAAAMmw/hDIcQ6pOwyQ/fashion_history.jpg
    Greetings.
    Vicen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Those shoes are adorable! Following your blog now :)
    Just wanted to share with you that I’m participating in an Art competition by H&M I’d really appreciate if you vote for my work. I found out about the competition just two days ago and I need as many votes (stars) I can get until tomorrow. Thanks for your help, it means a lot to me!
    Vote for my work here
    Thanks a lot!!!
    Xoxo
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Cindy and Monica would like to come stateside. They are so cute!!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these shoes, Boohoo is known by it's unique styles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails