Thursday 14 October 2010

Glove Trends Article on HandbagFairy.com

For those of you who may be interested my first article is up on HandbagFairy.com.

I shall be posting my 'budget vs breaking the bank' posts once a week, each on a different trend.
So ladies this week is this winters hottest glove trends, straight off the catwalk.

Find some fabulous cheap-chic trends and some stunning push-the-boat-out buys.

I would be interested in your feedback or ideas for future posts. Leave me a comment here or on HandbagFairy.com and I shall try my best to post about it.

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Nice selection of gloves! I've just left a comment there ;-).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails