Wednesday 27 October 2010

What I WOULD wear today and Discount codes

Hello ladies, I have been signed off work sick again thanks to my back problem. Which has gotten worse again! So I fear there won't be any interesting outfit posts for a few days. Getting dressed is just too much effort when I am not leaving the house. So this post is what I would wear if I were to bother getting dressed (and was able to buy a whole new outfit)
I am loving neutral trends, although have very few in my wardrobe at the moment.

Coast £180
Plus enter grazia348 for 25% off all full priced items. (ends 29/10/2010 so get spending quick)

Would look great on the jacket above.




Enter LOVEBRANDS at the checkout at get 10% off your order (ends 30.11.2010)
To add a nice bright bit of colour to the outfit!
Trend whammy! Fur, Satchel and Olive (military!)

I also have a voucher code for Newlook ladies. Just enter NLHALFTERM for 20% off all Menswear, Teens and Kids ranges. Why not get the man in your life something stylish, or treat your little sister, niece or daughter to something super cute. Offer ends 31/10/2010 so be quick.

Which items do you like? What colour trend shall you be following this winter?

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

8 comments:

  1. that little deer sweater is so cute! this post made me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL maybe a little like a rug, but a comfortable one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are feeling better. i love the first cream coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better dear, I love that sweater! sooooo cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Chantele, take it easy and get well soon!

    I love the hat and the sweater. I don't usually wear white because I feel fatter whenever I wear it, but I like the deers. And the coat is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater and the booties! Too cute!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is AMAZING! furry and studded and awesome.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that coat! So sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails