Saturday 30 October 2010

Music and more

As one is still all crappy today I am bringing you a very brief post.
One of my friends has started a great band so please go and have a listen to their work. They are called Not so Fireproof. I love the tracks they have laid down so far so please tell me what you think of them.

Secondly you can see another of my posts up on HandbagFairy.com. This time it's a theme I have covered before on my blog Berrylicious Dresses. Please nip on over and tell me what you think.

That's all! I am going back under my warm duvet till this cold goes away!

Daisymay X

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. That last shot is crazy cool! I'm dressing up as little Miss Muffet this year. Pics to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. please leave comments as they really make my day, and I try to visit every one of your blogs too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails